NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps
NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps have a very broad application range and are used in all branches of industry for the continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance of almost any substance.
Whether for sludge, chemical substances, adhesives, petroleum or yogurt, one of the pump types by NETZSCH in various rotor/stator geometries and a selection of engineered joints make sure to suit your application.
The pumps are at home where a great variety of different substances must be pumped or very precisely dosed. From low viscosity media to products barely capable of flowing, with or without solid content, shear-sensitive, sticky or abrasive.
Features of the NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pump
• continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
• conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over the entire rotational-speed range
• high pressure capability without valves
• location of the mechanical seal directly under the intake port in the pumping space makes external flushing of the seal unnecessary in many applications
• short drive shaft and pump lantern offer high stability for mechanical seal installation
• separate flange bearing and pump base make it easy to change the stator
Rotary Lobe Pumps
TORNADO® rotary lobe pumps have been performing their job reliably for years. NETZSCH is now offering additional advantages with the new generation, TORNADO® . The new drive concept and the more compact pump design make the system practically maintenance-free and reduce the required installation space to a minimum. The heart of the TORNADO® is an oil-free synchronised gear with belt drive instead of a complex and space-eating timing gear. The new gear not only reduces the weight of the pump by at least 30 percent, the entire mechanism is also almost error-free and the range of spare parts is thankfully low. As the system is not lubricated, time-consuming lubricant filling and the risk of environmentally hazardous leakages are a thing of the past.
Features of the NETZSCH TORNADO® Industrial Rotary Lobe Pumps:
• tolerance of dry running
• self priming
• conveyance of media with low or high viscosity
• large ball passage
• space-saving, compact but highly efficient construction
More to find under: www.pumpen.netzsch.com/de/