NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps
NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps have a very broad application range and are used in all branches of industry for the continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance of almost any substance.
One advantage for the operator is that such a valveless positive-displacement pump is also capable of transporting stringy material safely. Whether for sludge, chemical substances, adhesives, petroleum or yogurt, one of the pump types by NETZSCH in various rotor/stator geometries and a selection of engineered joints make sure to suit your application.
Universally applicable – the NEMO® BY
NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pumps can be used in any area of industry where a great variety of different substances must be pumped or very precisely dosed. From low viscosity media to products barely capable of flowing, with or without solid content, shear-sensitive, sticky or abrasive.
In block construction with a flanged drive, this NEMO® pump is particularly compact and economical. The NEMO® BY also differentiates itself by means of low investment, operating and maintenance costs.
Features of the NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pump
• continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
• conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over the entire rotational-speed range
• high pressure capability without valves
• location of the mechanical seal directly under the intake port in the pumping space makes external flushing of the seal unnecessary in many applications
• short drive shaft and pump lantern offer high stability for mechanical seal installation
• separate flange bearing and pump base make it easy to change the stator
NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pumps offer you:
• gentle product conveyance
• pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
• easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pump
• variable modular system
• various rotor/stator geometries and a large spectrum of materials
• robust and compact block construction
• the right joint for any application
• standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
NEMO® BY Block Pump in Industrial Design
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs including the wear-free ceramic rotor NEMO CERATEC®.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with hopper-shaped opening for improved feed of the product into the conveying chamber.
3 Drive Chain
Coupling rod and two gimbal joints for the transmission of power from the drive to the rotor.
4 Shaft Seals
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
5 Suction and Discharge Housing
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with DIN and international standards. Materials in cast iron, steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
6 Block Construction
The drive is flanged directly to the lantern of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant axial heights irrespective of the construction type and size of the drive, and ease of maintenance and serviceability as well as high efficiency.
The NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pump is available…
• in various sizes for flow rates up to 400 m³/h
• for differential pressures up to 24 bar
• in various materials, from steel to chrome-nickel-steel to highly acid-resistant materials such as duplex, Hastelloy and titanium
• with various stator elastomers, from highly abrasion-resistant natural rubber, to oil-, acid-, and alkali-resistant elastomers, to Aflas and Viton.
• In S & L Geometries to be customized optimally to your application
• with a variety of mechanical shaft seals and packed glands as well as special seals
Rotary Lobe Pumps
TORNADO® rotary lobe pumps have been performing their job reliably for years. NETZSCH is now offering additional advantages with the new generation, TORNADO® T2. The new drive concept and the more compact pump design make the system practically maintenance-free and reduce the required installation space to a minimum. The heart of the TORNADO® T2 is an oil-free synchronised gear with belt drive instead of a complex and space-eating timing gear. The new gear not only reduces the weight of the pump by at least 30 percent, the entire mechanism is also almost error-free and the range of spare parts is thankfully low. As the system is not lubricated, time-consuming lubricant filling and the risk of environmentally hazardous leakages are a thing of the past.
Features of the NETZSCH TORNADO® Industrial Rotary Lobe Pumps:
• tolerance of dry running
• self priming
• conveyance of media with low or high viscosity
• large ball passage
• space-saving, compact but highly efficient construction
NETZSCH TORNADO® Industrial Rotary Lobe Pumps offer you:
• flow rate in proportion to rotational speed
• high dosing precision
• constant, low-pulsation conveyance
• smooth conveyance of shear sensitive media
• low life cycle costs and easy servicing (FSIP)
• pump design and accessories in accordance with national and international standards, as well as customized models
[table id=2 /]
More to find under: www.pumpen.netzsch.com/de/